All of our crucial programs are made possible by people like you.
Help us work for peace in Yemen by making a tax-deductible donation today!
Some donors outside the United States have had difficulty using the platform that processes our donations. If you have trouble, please use the button below to donate via PayPal instead (PayPal accepts all major credit and debit cards). Thank you!
DONATE BY MAIL
Make your check payable to The Yemen Peace Project
Mail To: The Yemen Peace Project
830 Lilac St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
You may be able to double your gift to the YPP! Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company conducts a workplace giving campaign, contact your human resources department.
If you have a donor-advised fund (DAF), you can use this link to make a gift directly to the YPP.
We appreciate your support!
When you donate to the YPP, you’re telling us that you believe in our mission and want to be a part of it. Here are some of the wonderful people who are making our work possible:
- Cathy Soreny of Stockport, UK, in honor of the Yemeni steel workers of Sheffield, living and passed on. You opened my eyes to the beauty of Yemen.
- Susan Creane of Washington, DC
- Gabriella Lee of Wellesley, MA
- Jeehan Abdul Ghaffar of Washington, DC
- Peggy & James Hanson of McLean, VA
- Richard & Rosalia Miller of Washington, DC
- The Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington
- Derek Brown & Deborah Hellman of Charlottesville, VA
- Tony Litwinko of Los Angeles, CA, in memory of all the children, all the parents, all the culture and history that have been needlessly lost.
- Celia Crawford of Washington, DC, in memory of William R. Crawford, Jr.
- Anne Meneley of Toronto, ON
- Linda Spady of Moscow, ID
- Jillian Schwedler of Brooklyn, NY
- Gabool al-Mutawakkel of San‘a, in honor of the late Dr. Muhammed ‘Abd al-Malik al-Mutawakkel, and in recognition of the birth of his grandson, Adam.
- Stacey Philbrick Yadav of Pittsford, NY
- Sam Picard of St. Petersburg, FL
- Gail Picard of Atlanta, GA
- Nathan Aderhold of Santa Ana, CA
- Jeffrey Cooper of Los Angeles, CA
- Stephen Snyder of Boston, MA
- Hussam Ayloush of Anaheim, CA
- Jamie Balfour of Oxford, UK
- Margaret Connery of Santa Ana, CA
- The Kugelman Family Foundation of Newport Coast, CA
- Seanne Winslow Wehrenfennig of Los Angeles, CA
- Paul Zimmerman of New York, NY
- Marisol Thomer of Arlington, VA
- Brent Morgan of Las Vegas, NV
- Kathleen Kain of Houston, TX