This February, the YPP is hosting our first-ever virtual Run for Yemen! If you've never participated in a virtual race before, it's basically the same as any other kind of race, except that you can complete the race anywhere you want, any time that's convenient for you throughout the month of February.
Here's how it works:
- Register at this link for our 5K, 10K, or half marathon.
- Run, walk, bike, or roll your selected distance before 11:59pm on February 28.
- Help the YPP even more by asking your friends & family to sponsor your race.
- Let us know who you are and where you raced (and your finishing time, if you like) with a post on this page (photos encouraged!).
- Get an awesome YPP medal in the mail.
The proceeds from this race will help the YPP defend the rights of Yemeni Americans, advocate for peaceful and constructive US policies toward Yemen, and support our partner organizations in Yemen, who are providing food and other crucial assistance to people in need.